Our Pathfinder Surface Mount pod lights are great for off-road applications as well as providing a powerful lighting solution for power sports, first responder vehicles, marine applications, and more. Along with our 20” Pathfinder Light Bar, add this pair of LED pod lights to our Brute series bumpers for a superior off-road solution.
Light Where You Need It
Pathfinder Mount Pod Lights are available in a flood and spot light pattern. Spot lights project a long, narrow beam; in this case, the beam is about 66 feet in both directions at its widest and extends past 1000 feet ahead. Conversely, flood lights project a wider, shorter beam, roughly 100 feet in either direction at the beam’s widest point, which will be at about 500 feet.
Which one do you need? It depends on what you’re going to be doing. Floods are good for off roading, boating, and foggy conditions where close visibility is critical. Spot lights are commonly seen on emergency vehicles or police cars where users often need to illuminate locations or people that are at a distance. Talk to our team at CTA if you have any questions about which is right for you.
Benefits of LED Lights
LED lights offer a number of significant benefits including the following:
- Efficiency. LEDs consume far less energy than other types of bulbs and remain cool during use.
- Durability. LEDs, especially these that are tightly sealed in an aluminum casing, need virtually no maintenance and can withstand the toughest conditions.
- Long life. LED bulbs last a long time, some as long as 50,000 hours, which is about 20 years of high-quality light.
- 3,880 Lumens
- Original Cree A Grade Chips
- IP68/IP69K Waterproofing
- Waterproof Deutsch Connector
- UV Resistant Powder Coating & Lens
- High-Grade Aluminum Housing
- Military Breather Reduces Condensation
- GE LEXAN Lens with High Light Transmission
- Waterproof DEUTSCH connector
- Wiring Harness includes Switch and DT Connector
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.