CTA Marketing Manager
We are currently looking for a Marketing Manager for CTA. To apply, please review all requirements and job description, and submit your resume for review.
Full time: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Location: 4180 W Sunset Ave, Springdale, AR 72762
You will be responsible for growing and shaping the entire brand of Chandler Truck Accessories while working directly under our Marketing Director. You will manage your marketing team, which consists of a website manager, 3rd party SEO team, and a 3rd party PPC team.
You will work with your team to help build the look, feel, tone, and success of the brand. CTA is fairly young and needs strategic marketing direction to help make our brand known to our audience as well as the industry as a whole. It is up to you to bring traffic to our website and build our social media accounts. We're looking for brand growth through strong marketing.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct market research to determine a target audience’s needs, wants, habits, interests and other relevant factors used in creating targeted marketing campaigns
- Create digital ads w/ specified budget (Facebook, Google, Instagram)
- Research previous successful campaigns to understand what worked, what didn’t and what can be improved
- Review progress and success of a campaign, make adjustments or pitch ideas for new campaigns as necessary
- Collaborate with sales and product development team to plan campaigns
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and developments in the market
- Plan, participate in, and coordinate promotional activities or trade shows
- Communicate with SEO team & complete SEO related tasks
- Communicate with PPC team member on Google ads
- Manage & shape brand tone, look, feel, voice, etc.
- Create digital assets like fliers, graphics, etc. for sales team on occasion
- Passion for sales & marketing
- Passion for trucks, vehicles, outdoor lifestyle, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills and positive attitude
- Experience in creating marketing strategies (email campaigns, etc.)
- Experience in Google ad marketing
- Experience with Facebook Business & social media marketing
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience in graphic and web design (Adobe Suite skills)
- Must take initiative and lead by example
- 3+ years experience in Marketing role
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or other related field
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: In person